Saturday, June 4, 2011

Junuary 4th, 2011

Haven't shoved a good old pic of Wellington on the blog lately, so here it is. Doesn't look much like this right now, though, on account of the rain, rain, rain. They're calling it Junuary and it's starting to irk me. Although I did enjoy standing on the front porch this morning with The Husband and a cup of tea while the rain poured down on my garden. But my soul needs sun and it needs it soon.

One of my favorite blog writers (in that >>>> column) was talking about her record heat and her cute little farm animals. Makes me want record heat and cute little farm animals. We have one fat guinea pig, one old cat and one angry turtle. I guess that's enough for now. But two or three chickens would be nice.

This pic was taken on May 22.


0 comments:

Post a Comment