Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I Forgot to Revel in Spring

The new West Elm catalog just arrived. The catalog includes a section highlighting their fall line. Fall! Fall? It isn't even SUMMER yet. But it is. Just today. It started at 10:16 when I wasn't looking. I forgot to revel in spring. I was too busy wishing the rain would stop. The weather would warm up. I could get up in the morning and come downstairs without putting on a sweatshirt. And now it's hot, it's summer and spring's gone.





That just goes to show you. You always want what you can't have. But in my defense, we didn't have much of a spring this year. Very recently it was stormy and cold, and today it was close to 100 degrees. Come to think of it, we didn't have much of an autumn either. I remember wishing for winter because my Halloween pumpkin was baking on my front porch. What is up with the seasons?




Enough lamenting. Look at the pics I took today while on my special quest (details to follow in the Turtle Blog). They go very nicely with the previous post published just today! If you missed it, be sure to click the "Older Post" tab below, then you'll know what I'm talking about.
But for now I'm going to go outside and revel in summer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment