Monday, March 28, 2011

Big Ol' Comfy Chair

I don't care who says differently, I love this old recliner in my front room. It's so comfy and special. And the colors go great with the interior paint we picked out for Wellington. Those of you who have been inside Wellington know that when we bought it, the interior paint was PINK (Cinnamon Toast, to be exact). And while some of us think it's okay to leave the bathrooms that color, luckily those same people spent days and days painting all the other walls either Charro or Chadwick by Kelly Moore. He's a good painter, too. Wellington's walls look professionally painted, and they weren't easy! At least that's what I heard. I mostly provided refreshments. This is a close up of the fabric. Isn't it cute?
This is Wellington's front door. I had a pic of it in this Christmas post, looking inside at the Christmas tree. But here is a shot from the inside looking out. Today we're supposedly going to see some sun so I might be able to check up on those nasturtiums. I'll let you know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment