Monday, June 25, 2012

Traci's Craftsman and the Prize Pig


While reading one of my favorite sites, Apartment Therapy, I happend on this great Craftsman in Pasadena.  I'm a sucker for a good old fashioned Craftsman that's been redone.  This one is about the same age as Wellington.  Well, about the same age as Wellington would have been if he hadn't needed a whole redo instead of a reno.  But let's say the same age as his front steps.
 I love the white oak floors, the yellow front doors and these cute tea-related accents.
I was also intrigued by the reference to their guinea pig named Daisy.  I couldn't help but wonder if she looks anything like Boo who, as many loyal readers will recall, is only the most beautiful prize pig in California.  But there was no picture of Daisy included in this particular article.
It was still adorable.  I love the little girl's room, too.  But you'll have to follow the link to see it because I was too lazy to put it up here.  These are my favorites from the tour.
I can't do everything for you.  Oh, okay.  Here's the prize pig, in case you missed that post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment