Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Morning!

How much do I love mornings?
Just all over the place.  I sit in my little office in Wellington, drinking a cup of tea and marveling at how lucky I am to live here.  To have this cute, cozy house.  To work in this great little library with my sweet little view out the front.  To have my comfy couch and my fig tree.  My (this close to) perfect husband who has been my best friend for 32 years.  My two kids who are happy and healthy and growing up into nice little people.  And my fluffy kitty cat who found us almost two years ago.

Come to think of it, she's the lucky one.  She was living on the street for years, and now she gets to live in Wellington as she relaxes into her old-lady-cat days.  With three and a half people at her beck and call.  All the kitty crunchies she can eat.  Occasional bits of tuna and three laps to choose from every evening.  Spoiled thing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment