Sunday, January 29, 2012

Benicia Bungalows

Here are a couple of bungalows I walked by recently.  They're both located on West K Street. 
Are they absolutely adorable?  Yes!  This is my favorite type of architecture right now.
I noticed this teeny little nest in someone's trellis.  It's empty now, but I bet it used to contain a black capped chickadee family.
Here is a house The Hub and I looked at when we were house-hunting.  I still think it's adorable.  I love the little separate house in the back.  And the basement you can't really see in this pic.  But it's on a busy street.  And the owners were selling the yard separately which sort of rubbed me the wrong way.  You couldn't just buy the house and let someone else own the yard.  That's just dumb.  We never even went inside.  But I still think it's a cute one.

We worked in the garden a bit today.  This is the time of year that I always wish was springier than it is.  We get a couple of warm days (64°) and I get all excited about gardening, but then it freezes up again, so don't be fooled!  I'm fooled every year.  That's okay.  It makes life interesting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment