Friday, July 20, 2012

Strange Real Estate Listings 2

I think many of these need no explanation from me.  But I can't help it.  I'm fairly certain that is a grave in the front yard of this home.  And it must be a special amenity, since the Realtor has gotten just the right angle in order to include it in this front shot of the house.



"THIS BEAUTIFUL HOME WITH A VEIW TO DIE FOR IS A MUST SEE AND YOU WOULD FALL IN LOVE WITH!"
And it's not just because of the drumset.

This one below was the Showcase photo of this listing.  Oh, there were other photos, but the Realtor thought this was the best of the bunch, so used it as the main photo. 
I think he was trying to show the view from the chicken coop.

This next photo was one of only three photos included in this listing.  There was also a front photo and a photo of the kitchen which was partially obscured by the Realtor's finger.
I know when I'm looking through listings, trying to find my new family home I always ask myself if it has a place for board meetings.

Nice.  I want it.

Huh?

Eat-in kitchen.

 Just in case you have flies hanging around.  Sometimes you do.


0 comments:

Post a Comment