Monday, April 11, 2011

TriBeCa Loft

Although it has absolutely nothing to do with Wellington, there's something about this loft in Manhattan. I found the slideshow while Blog Surfing. The site is Apartment Therapy. It was hard to choose which of the photos to post, but I love the transom windows above the two bedrooms and their use of picnic tables as dining room tables. The Husband and I are trying to decide on seating for the Arbor Walk. Picnic tables were thrown out there and I threw them out, there. But look at this cute space. And that ceiling. It's worth it to snurk over to that blog and run through the slide show.
.
Meanwhile, The Husband and I have been working on the Arbor Walk. We went to Home Depot today to buy fittings for some plumbing thing we have to do. Then we zipped home and I held onto this PVC pipe while TH glued some bits together, then I came inside and made dinner while he finished up. I don't know what he was doing out there, but I'm pretty sure we now have a faucet in the Arbor Walk. (Dinner was salmon quiche and collards with tomatoes.)
.
Yesterday I took my poor little plants that have been all bound up in their six-packs, with their little roots all jumbled and pinched, and planted them into all the extra pots I could find around the place. I'm hoping to be putting them in the ground soon, but until then they can wriggle their toes a bit. Update pics of the Arbor Walk to follow when I'm not feeling quite so lazy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment