Friday, July 8, 2011

Is This Wellington?

No, this is not Wellington, but it sure looks familiar. It's sort of a similar color, has the urban sidewalk, elevated landing, front porch, upstairs window. But if you know Wellington like I do, you can see a lot of differences.

I'm always looking for similar bungalow plans, and today one of my favorite blogs features bungalow plans from this site.

Of course I'll never find Wellington's exact plan online, since he was designed by his own architect just for us. (Not really for us, but he may as well have been.) And besides, I have his plans in my possession. But that doesn't stop me from looking for similar bungalows all over "The Web". It's one of my favorite ways to waste time.

Thanks Hooked on Houses and The Plan Collection. That was fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment