Thursday, November 10, 2016

Lovely Benicia

There are no two ways about it, Benicia is lovely in the autumn.  As usual, we took a walk downtown.  Today, as a treat, we walked to the pier.  It was in the mid 70s with no breeze.  The light on the water was just so gorgeous because of the combination of blue skies and still air.  
I've taken this picture many times, of the old ship wreck at the end of West C Street.  Some people think it looks like junk and should be removed, but I think it's interesting and an important part of downtown.
This shot is right along the pier as the seagulls were flying east.  This weekend one of my favorite friends is coming to see me just so we can go downtown and enjoy the shops in their holiday splendor.  It's a tourist attraction right at my doorstep!  Who could ask for more?

0 comments:

Post a Comment