Wednesday, October 16, 2013

West H Cuties

Another couple of cutie pies in Benicia.  The first is a bungalow that is adorable on the outside.  It's probably teeny tiny and old on the inside.  But you never know.  Look at Wellington?  He looks like he might be teeny tiny and old on the inside but he ISN'T.  And they say it's what on the inside that matters.
 
Don't tell that to this little cutie pie.
The yellow door on this lovely older home always intrigues me.  And I have a feeling that this house is even cuter on the inside, but no one has ever invited me in.  I have hope that if I lurk outside often enough, someone might come out and start chatting with me and who knows what will happen?
But for now I will have to be satisfied with snapping a quick clandestine photo and then hurrying to catch up with The Hub.

0 comments:

Post a Comment