Friday, March 11, 2016

Another Rainy Day in Benicia

It's been a long time since we could say "another rainy day . . . " and it feels so great.  I ran home from the gym in the rain today.  When I got home I hopped in the shower then put on some cozy clothes.  There's not a better feeling in the world than just coming off a good workout and being warm and cozy.

On the way to the gym we stopped by the metal lot to get rid of some metal.  There's a guy downtown who collects metal and donates money to the schools or something.  I'm not really sure what he does with all the metal to be exact, but it's a great place to put metal you don't need anymore.

Right next to his yard is the cove with the old boats.  It's hard to resist taking a picture every time I go by because it's always so beautiful.  Picturesque is a word that would not be inappropriate at this juncture.  Here, see for yourself:

See?  If I knew how to use my new computer I just got today right after putting on my cozy clothes (delivered by UPS at 11 a.m.), I would have cropped it a bit.  But there it is!  In all its natural beauty!  I love this town.

0 comments:

Post a Comment